In today era, Python web development is very popular and growing programming language. All IT companies are adapting this technology very rapidly. Majority of programmers are accepting it and they know that this language is not young by any means. It was created by G van Rossum and still using for similar things as initial days after considerable changes over the years. It is purely production based language designed for first class projects and enterprises. Due to rich history it has very huge community that's why it is accepted as versatile language. You can create desktop application, web application, create script with raspberry pi, training machine learning algorithm, configure servers and data science so many over things.
1. Open source language, everything is provided by non profitable community.
2. Cross platform language that is can be used for Linux, Mac, Windows and any others.
3. Interoperated based language which makes prototype very quick.
4. Syntax used in python is very easy similar as a English language which helps to learn very fast.
5. Due to rich library programs written in few lines of code which is very small than other languages.
6. It can be used as an object oriented way, a functional way or procedural way.
Web Framework for Python
Web framework is a collection of modules and packages which allow to developers to write web applications or services. The majority of Web frameworks are completely server-side technology, although, with the increased prevalence of AJAX, some Web frameworks are beginning to include AJAX code that helps developers with the particularly tricky task of programming the user's browser. At the extreme end of the client-side Web Frameworks is technology that can use the web browser as a full-blown application execution environment.
There are various frameworks available for python:
Django, Flask, TurboGears, Web2py, WebBoot, WebCore, Bottle, CherryPy, Pyramid, Tornado, web.py many more...